INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION TO TENDER FOR EXECUTION OF 2020 NIFOR CAPITAL PROJECTS.
In compliance with the requirements of the Procurement Act (2007) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for certification of standard procedure for procurement of goods and services, the Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research (NIFOR), a parastatal of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, is desirous of undertaking a pre-qualification exercise for the approved capital project for year 2020. The Institute invites competent and interested contractors to indicate interest for pre-qualification to tender for these jobs.
- SCOPE OF WORK
LOT A: Construction and rehabilitation of main access roads within the Institute
LOT B: Completion/rehabilitation of buildings in the main station and outstations.
LOT C: Reticulation of water supply network in the main station.
LOT D: Procurement of Research, Office and Field Equipment.
LOT E: Procurement of tractor motorcycles and spare parts
LOT F: Empowerment and Training of women and youths in palms value chain.
- PRE-QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Only contractors that have proven capability, relevant experience and good track record will be considered for these competitive tenders. Such interested bidders are required to provide the following:
- Evidence of incorporation or registration of business name with corporate affairs commission.
- Current tax clearance certificate for the last three years.
- Verifiable evidence of similar job(s) executed and knowledge of the industry
- Evidence of registration with COREN and Federal ministry of power and steel for all electrical installation.
- Company profile with evidence of technical qualification, Administrative staff strength with academic/profession qualification and experience of key personnel.
- Evidence of financial capacity and banking support.
- Company Audited accounts for three years.
- Indicate registered premises of your company.
- Annual turnover
- Evidence of registration on the National data base of federal contractors and services providers by submission interim registration reports
- Evidence of registration with ITF (Industrial Training Fund).
- Electronic version in addition to hard bound copy in booklet form of above submission.
- Evidence of equipment and technology capacity.
- Sworn Affidavit in a high court stating that all the above submissions are authentic.
- Evidence of current certificate of compliance with PENCOM
- Current NSITF clearance certificate.
- SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
Duly completed pre-qualification package should be sent in soft copies and should reach the undersigned through firstname.lastname@example.org not later than two weeks from the date of the advertisement
- COLLECTION AND SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Tender/Bidding documents will be issued to ONLY pre-qualified contractors.
- This is not an invitation to tender
- In respect of pre-qualification information, NIFOR is neither committed nor obliged to short list any contractor or to award contract to any contractor or agent
- The Institute reserves the right to reject any or all pre-qualification package(s)
- The Institute will only recognise and correspond with authorized officers of pre-qualified companies and not through individuals or agents acting on their behalf.
- This advertisement for invitation to pre-qualify shall neither be construed as a commitment on the part of NIFOR or shall it entitle any contractor to make any
- claim(s) whatever and /or seek any indemnity from NIFOR.
Ag Executive Director
10th September, 2020
N.B : Kindly send your Tenders to email@example.com